Bouncy Basketball is a one-button, 2D physics-based, pixel art basketball game. You control a player who bounces around the court, trying to score baskets. The game is played against a CPU opponent or another player in two-player mode.
To play Bouncy Basketball, you use the spacebar or the D key to jump. When you’re in the air, you can release the spacebar or D key to shoot the ball. You can also use the arrow keys to move your player around the court.
The goal of the game is to score more points than your opponent. You can score points by making baskets. The closer you are to the hoop when you shoot, the more points you score. You can also score points by dunking the ball.
The game is over when one player reaches a certain number of points, or when the time runs out.
Here are some tips for playing Bouncy Basketball:
- Use the spacebar or D key to jump as high as you can when you’re shooting the ball. This will give you a better chance of making the basket.
- Aim for the center of the hoop when you’re shooting. This will give you the best chance of making the basket.
- Use the arrow keys to move your player around the court. This will help you avoid getting blocked by your opponent.
- Don’t be afraid to dunk the ball. Dunking is a great way to score points and demoralize your opponent.
- Have fun! Bouncy Basketball is a great game to play with friends or by yourself.
Here are the controls for Bouncy Basketball:
- Spacebar or D key: Jump
- Release spacebar or D key: Shoot
- Arrow keys: Move